Opportunities for events and customized training:
In House Training
Customized training sessions and “lunch and learns”on topics such as:
- Why board service is good for your career
- Foundations of volunteer leadership
- Good governance, accountability and strategy
- Non-profit policies and procedures
- Board meeting management
- Non-profit financials
- Board’s role in fundraising
- In-house BoardMatch Leaders program – offered as full-day or two half-days for 10 or more participants
- Get on board – network with leadership staff and current board members of not-for-profit organizations
- Panel discussions about board service
Customized board position search
Personalized search to help employees find the best board position for them.
BoardMatch Leaders Board Search Support
- Employees benefit from individual consultation with our board search advisor to explore interests and clarify your objectives.
- Identify one or more option(s) of interest and our advisor works employees to facilitate introduction(s) to the board nomination representative(s)
- Our advisor is available for consultation, support, and follow up through the application process
Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more about in house training and employee engagement event opportunities.
“The number of our people sitting on these types of boards increased from FY14, when 451 individuals held directorships. Results are based on each individual’s unique experiences and commitment to the boards they’re on. This increase can also be attributed to our continued dedication to a board match program in collaboration with Altruvest Charitable Services that helps our staff to be matched to board positions more efficiently.”